ceturtdiena, 2014. gada 28. augusts

Day 1 with Size Genetics: Getting Used to a Penis Extender

The reason that I finally chose Size Genetics penis extender over all the other extension enlargement devices is because it was the only one that didn’t look like a medieval torture device.  Most penis extenders use a noose system to attach the penis to the tracking (stretching) device.  It doesn’t take a doctor to figure out that a noose over your penis is going to cut into the skin. Size Genetics used to use a noose system but now they use a perfect fit strap.

I’m not going to lie and say that Size Genetics was comfortable at first.  It definitely took a few times before I got used to the penis extender.  However, it wasn’t nearly as bad as what I’d realistically expected.  When I first got the Size Genetics device in the mail, I first cleaned it off with some soap and water.  I don’t care if it is brand new!  You should always clean off anything that is coming in intimate contact with your penis!  I waited until the evening when no one was around to try on the Size Genetics device for the first time.

It was really simple to put the penis extender together.  You just put the spring-loaded rods into the tracking device.  Size Genetics comes with a few different lengths of rods so you choose the one which suits your penis size.  Then, you put your penis through the O, making sure it is firmly pressed against your pubic area. Your penis head goes against the “head rest” of the extender and you put the strap over your shaft right below the head.

The Size Genetics extender didn’t hurt at all but it was pretty awkward at first.  On day 1, I was sitting and watching TV and after about 5 minutes would forget I had the thing on.  Then, I would change positions and remember that this thing was stretching my penis.  It took about 3 or 4 sessions of wearing Size Genetics before I could go for a few hours with the device and not even realize I was wearing it.

If you are just sitting around with your Size Genetics extender on, it isn’t going to cut into you or anything painful at all.  I wouldn’t be surprised if the team who came up with the Size Genetics design also used penis extenders.  They made sure it was comfortable enough to wear for long periods of time.  However, I do have a comfort tip for you if you are planning on wearing the Size Genetics extender while going out, like to the store or something. 

Use a piece of gauze to wrap around the area where the extender strap goes over your penis.  This will provide an extra amount of cushioning.  It also helps your penis stay perfectly in the Size Genetics extender so you don’t have to make the strap so tight.  If you use this method with the penis extender, you can really go for hours and hours wearing the device and you will forget that you’ve even got it on.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru